A MEDICALLY DEVELOPED WEIGHT LOSS METHOD
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed treatment containing 2 key components – weight loss and a healthier lifestyle education to assist you in maintaining your results after dieting.
This protocol is the recommended weight loss method in over 3,000 professional establishments worldwide.
Understanding the Cause of Weight Gain will Help You Conquer it
An overproduction from a diet grossly disproportionate in saturated fats and sugars lead to insulin dysfunction and may lead to hypoglycemia or low glycemia, which in turn may induce constant sugar cravings and weight gain.
Core Principals of Ideal Protein
Learning to live off of the body’s own fat reserves. The body employs energy from three reserves: glycogen (carbohydrate), protein and fats. First the body depletes its simple and complex carbohydrate reserves and then turns simultaneously to its protein and fat reserves for energy. Because, as long as sugar is being consumed, your body may not be burning fat. Therefore, the core principle of the Ideal Protein Protocol is to deplete the glycogen (carbohydrate) reserves completely, in order to compel the body into consuming its fat reserve to burn calories.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Based the experiences of over 3,000 clinics worldwide, the Ideal Protein Protocol enables the following:
- Structured weight loss while supporting muscle mass;
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage;
- Weekly one-on-one coaching, lifestyle education and guidance;
- Personalized approach to setting weight loss goals, based on your health profile;
- Losing weight can improve blood sugar, cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure.